When your brand doesn’t tell a story, you’re just another business.
As a brand we need to connect with our audience. In order to do that, we have to be transparent and tell our story. By crafting a story around our brand, we create an emotional connection between our audience and our business.
Here are 6 reasons why you need a brand story:
- A brand story sets you apart. Without one you’re just another business or commodity.
- When people know your story, they care about you and connect with you.
- A connection means loyalty to your services or products.
- You’re crafting uniqueness and dictating the value of your company
- Customers with a connection will buy your products and pass up competitors in favor of you.
- Advertising that evokes emotional responses has a greater influence on customers.
Take a look at the infographic below (by Bluehost) for some tips on how you can start telling the story behind your brand.
Does your audience connect to your brand story?
What makes you different from everyone else in your industry?
Tell your story and make it unique.
Be consistent across all platforms.
Always be transparent.